Date : 2021.09.27 16:30:10
Name : 아이클레보 Hits : 650
iCLEBO Terms and conditions of service apps
Article 1 [Purpose]
These terms of conditions are intended to provide basic subject on the rights and duties of Yujin Robot Co., Ltd., and users in using iCLEBO service apps.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The terms used in this term of conditions are defined as follows.
1. "iCLEBO Service App" (hereinafter referred to as "service") refers to a service that provides functions such as device control by linking the "product" and "iCLEBO" applications installed in the user's home to all optional services related to the service. The details of the "Service" shall be as provided in article 3.
2. "Product" refers to any product that can be applied to a "Service" as a robot cleaner. The scope of the "service" applicable device may be adjusted according to the circumstances of the "Company" or "Affiliate.”
3. The "iCLEBO" application is an application that is installed on the "Smartphone" device of the "User" to use the "Service.”
4. "Company" refers to Yujin Robot Co., Ltd., which provides "Service.” However, each affiliate of the company, its foreign corporations (including branches), and other third parties designated by the company may fulfill the company's obligations under these terms of conditions or become beneficiaries under these terms of conditions.
5. "Affiliate" refers to an individual or corporation that provides various information, contents, software, and solutions to the "User" on the "Product" under the conditions outlined in these terms and conditions using "Service.”
6. "User" refers to a person who has an iCLEBO account and uses "Service" according to these terms and conditions.
Article 3 (Contents of "Service")
1. By default, "Service" is categorized as follows. Details of the "Service" are detailed in the "iCLEBO" application.
① Device control: Service to check, control, inspect, and monitor the status of "products" installed in each house through the "iCLEBO" application at the near and far distance.
② Other related services that are related to or are added to each of the above numbers.
2. The contents and scope of "Service" may vary by country and terminal; the features may vary by country.
3. The schedule function of "Service" may not work properly, or error may occur depending on the "User" setting value or the surrounding environment
4. If the "User" operates the "Product" remotely, the use of energy is accompanied, and if it is operated for a long period, there is a risk of fire due to overheating, malfunction or short circuit. In this regard, "User" shall bear all responsibilities, and "Company" shall not be responsible for this.
5. "Service" requires access or connection to a device via a mobile network or the Internet. "Users" are fully responsible for all costs that may arise for access or connection via mobile networks or the Internet in connection with the use of "Services."
6. "Company" may automatically download and update the software(Include the firmware of the product) used for the service. Such software updates are generally intended to improve the performance, security, and stability of a service or product, and also it may include bug fixes, improvement of function of services or products, and software updates and improvement of function(Include a completely new version).
7. The type and content of the "Services" provided by "Company" may be changed according to the internal policies of "Company" and "Affiliate.”
Article 4 (Service Providers)
1. "Service" may be used in "Company" that supports "Service" or "Product" of "Affiliate" that is linked to an "iCLEBO" application. "Service" for "Company Product" may be provided by "Company" and "Service" for "Affiliate Product" may be provided by "Affiliate" through "iCLEBO" application.
2. If "Service" is provided for "Affiliate Product," it is entirely in the "Service" area of "Affiliate," and all authority and responsibility for the service shall lie with "Affiliate." For this, the "company" shall not be responsible and does not represent the "User" or "Affiliate.” The "Service" provider "Affiliate" is responsible for any errors, defects, or inaccuracies in the "Service," and the "Company" does not guarantee its accuracy and reliability. However, if there is a cause for the "Company,” this is not the case.
Article 5 (use charges, etc.)
The use of "Service" is free of charge. However, the use of "Service" may be converted to a fee at any time according to the policy change of "Company," and optional services subject to separate service charges and conditions may be released.
Article 6 (Protection of Personal Information)
1. The "Company" can collect the minimum personal information required for the use of "Service" by the "User" with the consent of the "User." The Personal Information Protection Act is applied to such personal information.
Article 7 (Protection of minors, etc.)
1. If a minor user uses the "Service," he or she must obtain prior consent from the legal representative (parent, etc.). The legal representative of a minor user shall (i) supervise the use of the "Service" of the minor; (ii) bear all risks and responsibilities associated with the use of the "Service" of the minor; and (iii) ensure the accuracy and veracity of all information submitted by the minor.
2. If paid service is added to "Service," the use of paid service by minors may be canceled by the legal representative. In this case, the legal representative shall prove to the "Company" that he is the legal representative of the "User," and express his intention to cancel it in a way that can be verified and preserved. However, cancellation is not possible if a minor has made the "Company" believe that he or she is capable of using the service by signing up for membership using a resident number of other adults or using payment information of an adult without his consent.
Article 8 (Limitation of "Service”)
1. "Company" may take the following actions in case of need
① Changes to all or part of the Service, or suspension and/or termination
② Temporarily or permanently disable or suspend "iCLEBO accounts," "Service" access and "Service" use included in each account
③ Restrict "Service" to the "User" to the extent that the "Company" considers reasonably necessary, such as in violation of these terms and conditions and the provisions of the relevant statutes.
2. If the suspension, restriction, change or termination of "Service" in accordance with paragraph 1 has a significant effect on the obligations of "User" rights, the "Company" shall notify the "User" in advance or any other appropriate manner of the "iCLEBO G" application. However, if the "Service" is suspended, restricted, changed, or terminated due to reasons beyond the control of the "Company" or if notice or notification of the "User" is not possible due to an emergency reason, this is not the case.
3. In the event of suspending, restricting, changing or terminating a "Service" for reasons set forth in Paragraph 1, Item 3 of this Article, "User" may file an objection within 30 days of knowing the company's action, and if the company acknowledges that the objection is justified, the company shall immediately resume the use of "Service".
4. "Company" shall not provide any separate compensation to "User" for any or all modifications, suspension or change of "Service" provided free of charge unless otherwise specified in the relevant laws.
Article 9 (Compliance details with "Service”)
1. "User" shall comply with these terms and conditions and all guidelines provided by "Company" to "User," and any relevant statutes applicable to "User."
2. "User" shall use "service" for personal and non-profit purposes in the private space of "User" (in the home).
3. The "User" shall not perform the following numbers and shall not allow any third party to do so.
① The act that may cause an interruption or suspension in the "Service."
② The act of using the Service for any purpose other than those specified in these terms and conditions.
③ The act of transferring or lending access to another person's "Service" authorization or stealing another person's personal information.
④ The act to authorize a third party to execute any software or code using "Service" or distribute viruses or other malicious software or code through "Service" or to "Service."
⑤ The act of the avoidance or incapacitation of the technical measures of the "Company."
⑥ The act to use "Service" using automated tools other than software or hardware permitted by the "Company" without having been specified in a separate written agreement.
⑦ The act prohibited by internal guidelines and related statutes provided by the "Company" or contrary to the public order and morals.
Article 10 (Ownership of Rights)
1. The "Service" and all legal rights, including intellectual property rights(Includes copyrights, trademarks, patents, utility model rights, design rights, database rights, and trade), ownership and use and profit rights, shall be retained by the "Company(or the license of "Company"). This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, logo, brand, appearance, representation and graphics of "Services" and all information, materials, such as software, documents, and other materials, provided by "Services."
2. "User" may use "service" to the extent expressly permitted under these terms and conditions.
3. The "User" shall not copy, redistribute, repost or allow others to use the "Service" for commercial purposes unless the company obtains a separate written consent or enters into a separate agreement with the "Company." They may not be offered or transferred as rent, loan, reauthorization, sale, transfer, or collateral.
Article 11 (Statements and Warranties)
1. "User" shall state and warrant to "Company" the following.
① "User" warrants that it has the power and authority to enter into this agreement and to fulfill its obligations under this agreement fully.
② "User" shall comply with these terms and conditions, the applicable laws, regulations or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the Republic of Korea and the "Service" countries, and shall not use "Service" for any purposes in violation of or illegal.
③ "User" warrants that any use of his or her "Service" and any related actions do not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights and any other rights.
In the event that a "User" violates each number of any paragraph, and any dispute or litigation arises between the "Company" and a third party over any rights including copyrights, patents, portraits or personal rights of any third party, "User" shall defend "Company" with the cost and responsibility of "User" and shall compensate for damages incurred by "Company" in case of damages to company.
Article 12 (Limitation of Responsibility)
1. "Company" does not warrant or guarantee the following about “Service.”
① That can or will not be provided at all times or at any given time, or that its contents and use are safe or error-free.
② That meets the requirements of the "User" or meets a certain level of performance or function.
③ That is safe from viruses, hacking, damage, or other security breaches. However, "Company" makes reasonable efforts to protect "User" from various security breaches according to the current technology level.
2. The "Company" shall be responsible only for direct damages to the "User" caused by the intentional or grave negligence of the "Company" and shall not be responsible for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages.
3. The "Company" shall not be responsible for any obstruction or damages caused by the use of "Service" due to the reasons attributable to the "User" itself, such as violation of this Agreement or the related statutes.
4. The "Company" shall not be responsible for damages caused to the "User" if the "Service" cannot be provided due to natural disasters or corresponding force majeure.
5. "Services" may include content, materials, information, software, etc., or hyperlinks that lead to these, provided by "User" or third parties. The "Company" does not have any control over it and therefore does not guarantee its legality or accuracy, and is not responsible for it.
6. Information, documentation, software, and other materials contained in "Service" are provided "as it is." "Companies" will try to provide accurate and up-to-date data, but will not be responsible for errors, defects, or inaccuracies in that material.
Article 13 ("User" mutual or "User" and third-party legal relationship, etc.)
1. These terms and conditions do not affect the legal relationship between the "User" and a third party, In this regard, the separate terms and conditions set forth by the third party may apply to the "User.”
2. The "User" is solely responsible for the interaction with other "Users" in the "Service." "Company" does not warrant the accuracy and legality of any information, data or other data posted or exchanged by "User" in connection with "Service”, and shall not intervene or be responsible for any civil or criminal matters arising from defamation or other illegal acts occurring during the use of "Service" between "User" mutually or "User" and a third party mutually.
Privacy Protection Policy
YUJIN ROBOT Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, the “Company”) regards its customers’ personal information as important and complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use. Company informs the Users of what are the use and collection method of privacy information provided by them and which measures the Company takes for privacy protection through Company’s privacy protection.
As used herein, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“User” means the customer using any service (the “Service”) provided by Company.
“Service” means any and all the services provided by Company.
“Terminal” means smart phone, tablet PC devices in which the Service may be downloaded, installed and used
“Application” means any and all the programs which are downloaded, installed and used through the Terminal for using the Service provided by Company.
“App Store (open market) Service Provider” (the “ASSP”) means the service provider providing open market provided for installation of the application of Company.
“Platform Service Provider” (the “PSP”) means the service provider providing the Service by making partnership relations with CY and all the services related thereto in promoting or using the application of Company.
“User Account” means the information, as information for identification of User, for identification of User provided by PSP, is provided and used by receiving unique identification number (consisting of specific number or characters) other than direct indication or exposure to PSP .
2. Any other terms used herein than those defined herein shall mean as prescribed in applicable laws and regulations and, otherwise, mean as customary practices.
1. Items and collection method of personal information
1) Items of personal information to be collected
The following information may be generated and collected in the course of using Service or handling the business of Company:
① Information of mobile phone Terminal of User (including model name, OS version, mobile firmware version, and unique device number), IP Address, cookies, the place of latest access.
② Access date, service use record and record of bad use
2) Collection method of personal information: Company collects personal information in the following way
① Collect through consent process while joining membership of Service of Company
② Collect through a separate consent process while carrying out a promotion and event
③ Collect automatically through platforms which are in partnership relations with Company in terms of provision of Service
④ Collect on voluntary provision or need of User while responding to the customers during membership to, payment for and use of the Service
3) We need permissions for the following authorities in the APP, which are used to enable features of the APP and will not be used for other purposes.We will get agreement of user before acquiring the related authorities.
① During the using of APP, APP need to have the permission for file storage, file read and write which used to store or cache business data to the mobile phone,eg: caching photo of user and interface data.
② During the using of APP, APP need to have the permission for connecting to the network and Wi-Fi、capturing network information to establish network connection between APP and device.
③ During the using of APP, APP need to have the permission for recording audio, using camera, obtaining local photo album which used to modify the photo of user, provide feedback in APP, also camera device need those authorities.
④ During the using of APP, APP need to have the permission for obtaining location or gps、modifing system setting、 changing Wi-Fi status and capturing Wi-Fi information to establish network connection between APP and device.
⑤ During the using of APP, APP need to have the permission for call to initiate the call in help center.
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
Company uses the collected information of User for the following purposes:
1. Secure smooth communication route for delivery of notice and treatment of complaints
2. Handle inquiries on use of paid information and provide customer services including resolution of contract performance dispute and refund of payment
3. Guide information of new services and new products event
4. Provide other contents and certification service
3. Sharing and provision of personal information
Company will use the personal information of User within the scope of notice as set forth in the foregoing “2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information” and shall not disclose such personal information without prior consent of User, in principle, except for the following cases:
1. when User gives prior consent on disclosure, or
2. when the disclosure of such personal information is required by the provisions of laws and regulations or law enforcement agencies in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed therein for investigation
4. Consignment of processing and handling of personal information
Company will not consign outside subcontractors to handle the personal information without consent of User and, if necessary in the future, will inform the consignee and customers of details of such consignment duties and obtain prior consent from User if necessary.
5. Period of retention and use of personal information collected by Company
(1) Company continues to retain personal information of User until and before User’s withdrawal of membership, in principle and destroy such personal information without delay upon achievement of the purpose of collection and use of personal information.
(2) However, even after achievement of the purpose of collection and provision of personal information and when necessary to be retained as required by provisions of relevant laws and regulations including the Commercial Act, under internal policies and other applicable laws and regulations, Company may retain the Users’ personal information for certain periods as follows and, in such event, such personal information will be used only for the purpose of such retention:
in order to prevent the recurrence of misuse of faulty members, Company may retain the record of that misuse of those members and information of overlapping membership for 1 year after the date of termination of user agreement. For the parts of contents such as golf swing analysis data generated while a member uses the service, upon separate request of that member after termination of user agreement, those parts will be promptly deleted.
1. Record of conclusion and termination of contract or subscriptions: 5 years (Ground for retention: Act on Consumer Protection in E-commerce)
2. Record of payment and supply of goods: 5 years (Ground for retention: Act on Consumer Protection in E-commerce)
3. Record of payment and consumer complaint and dispute resolution: 3 years (Ground for retention: Act on Consumer Protection in E-commerce)
4. Record of self-authentication: 6 months (Ground for retention: Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use)
5. Record of visitation (including access log, and service use record): 3 months (Ground for retention: Communications Privacy Act)
6. Procedure and method of destruction of personal information
Company destructs any information immediately after the purpose of its collection and use have been achieved without delay, in principle and the process and method thereof are as follows:
(1) Process of destruction
1. After achieving the purpose, the information entered by the users will be maintained for certain period of time for the reason of causes in accordance with internal policy and other applicable regulations (please refer to the retention and use period) and discarded thereafter.
2. Unless required by the law, personal information will not be used for the other purposes than the one for retention as described above.
(2) Method of destruction
1. Company deletes personal information stored in the form of electric file by using technological method that makes that information not to be regenerated.
2. Company destructs hard copies of personal information by shredding with a pulverizer or incinerating it.
7. Rights and its exercise of User and legal representative
(1) The rights of User and its legal representative may be exercised by making a request through the platform having partnership relations with Company in terms of provision of Service or directly request in the homepage of Company.
(2) User and its legal representative may check and amend any registered personal information of itself or relevant child under 14 at any time and may request for withdrawal of membership.
(3) Company will take immediate measures when User contact the person responsible for managing personal information by written document, telephone call or e-mail
(4) If the User requests Company to make correction in error of personal information, Company will not use or provide until such correction is completed. In addition, if any personal information having error has been already provided to a 3rd party, Company will inform the result of such correction to the 3rd party to ensure that such personal information having error will be corrected.
(5) For any personal information terminated or deleted upon request of User or its legal representative, Company handles as set forth in “Retention and use period of personal information” above and treats to ensure that such personal information will not be accessed or used for other use.
8. Matters on installation/operation or rejection of cookie
In order to provide special customized services to its users, Company uses cookie which saves and retrieve your information frequently. Cookie is a tiny text file which the server used for operation of website of the Company sends and that file may be stored in your computer hard disk. Company finds information of ID by using cookie for providing more suitable and useful services to its users. Cookie identifies the user’s computer but does not identify the user personally. By identifying each service of Company the users have visited through using cookie, Company can make and provide customized services including information interlocking and most optimal information for the users. The users may have option for allowing the use of cookie: by setting up options in mobile devices/PC or delete the cookies but, in such event of rejection, the users may have difficulties in using while using Service requiring login.
9. Technical/managerial protective measures related to personal information
In handling its users’ personal information, Company takes the following technical/managerial protection of personal information to secure safety so that such personal information will not be lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
(1) Countermeasures against hacking
The Company makes its best effort in preventing leakage and damage of personal information of members by hacking and computer virus. In order to prevent any damage on personal information, the Company makes back-up data from time to time and prevents leakage and damage of personal information of users by using the latest vaccine program and, through module of password decode, the Company safely transmits personal information in the network. In addition, in order to secure stability of system, the Company makes its best efforts in being equipped with all available technical devices.
(2) Minimization the number of employees handling personal information and education for them
The Company designates specific employee to deal with personal information of users and gives special password and renew it in regular basis and, through making him or her take responsibility and education, the Company always emphasizes compliance with privacy protection policy of the Company.
(3) Operation of organization dedicated to privacy protection
Company take corrective measures immediately upon occurrence of problem by checking whether this privacy protection policy is performed through internal organization dedicated to privacy protection or not or the person in charge thereof complies of such policy or not: Provided that Company will never responsible for any problem arising out of leakage of personal information including account ( ID), password, nickname and e-mail of the platform which are in partnership relations with Company in terms of provision of Service
10. Contact Us
10. Contact numbers of the person in charge of personal information management and person in charge
1) The company has appointed a person in charge of personal information management and person in charge of collecting opinions and complaints about personal; the contact information is as follows.
① A person in charge of personal information management: Ko, Sang-Yoon, email@example.com
② A person in charge of personal information management: Ko, Sang-Yoon, firstname.lastname@example.org
2) If you want to consult a public organization other than our company, you can consult the following organizations.
- Infringement of the personal information center in Korea Information Security Agency(KISA) (http://www.118.or.kr, phone 118)
- Information protection mark authentication committee (http://www.privacy.or.kr, phone 02-580-0533~4.
- High-Tech Crimes Department in Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://www.spo.go.kr, phone 02-3480-2000)
- Cyber Terror Response Center in the National Police Agency (http://www.ctrc.go.kr, phone 02-392-0330)
(1) Company may provide the links for websites or data of other companies to the User and, in such event, Company has no control thereon and will not responsible or warrant the usefulness of the service or data provided thereby.
(2) If the User clicks such links provided by Company and moves to the page of other sites, the privacy protection policy and user terms and conditions of such sites are not related to Company and please check the policy of such sites newly visited.
(3) User has the right to protection of his or her personal information and also has obligation to ensure that the personal information of him/herself will be protected by him/herself and will not be infringed on the information of others. User shall be cautious not to leak his or her own personal information including password and be careful not to damage personal information of others including materials posted. Otherwise, if the User damages the information and dignity of others, the User may be punished under applicable laws and regulations.
(4) User shall be fully responsible for any disadvantages or property damage in using the Service arising out of entering incorrect or fraudulent information in filing out its personal information.
12. Notice obligation
If any addition, deletion and amendment (the “Revision”) are made for current privacy protection policy of the Company, the Company will inform it through its homepage at least 10 days before such Revision.
- Public notice date: May 20, 2021
- Enforcement date: May 25, 2021
Regulations on User’s Withdrawal from Membership
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Regulations on User’s Withdrawal from Membership (the “Regulations”) is to establish the standard for procedure of User’s withdrawal from membership of YUJIN ROBOT service application ( iCLEBO Service App. ) for privacy protection and efficient treatment of duties.
Article 2 (Definitions)
As used herein, the “User” of YUJIN ROBOT service application (the “Service App.”) means the User who installs and join membership of such service application.
Article 3 (Method of Membership Withdrawal)
For membership withdrawal, User shall enter his or her password for membership in the Service App. and complete his or her consent on withdrawal.
Article 4 (Notice Obligation upon User’s Membership Withdrawal)
Any disadvantage which may be caused by User’s membership withdrawal shall be noticed without fail.
Article 5 (Destruction of personal information upon User’s Membership Withdrawal)
Upon completion of request of member User for membership withdrawal, the personal information of such User shall be destroyed. Upon withdrawal, all the information of relevant account will be deleted and will not be able to be restored.
The Regulation shall be applied and executed from the 25st day of May, 2021.